Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday

By Thursday night I can hardly keep my eyes open. I don't know why, for the most part Thursday is no different than every other day. I do work close to 10 hours on Thursday, and have the possibility of seeing 9 kiddos. However, on Wednesday I work just under 8 hours and can also see 9 kiddos. I just don't understand how working more hours, given a couple more breaks makes me more exhausted than less hours with more kids. Either way by the time I get home Thursday, I get dinner on the table, pump and sit down on the couch I am practically half a sleep. The last two weeks I have fallen asleep in the last 15 minutes of the Mentalist meaning I miss the ending. I'm trying to make it through the t.v. shows tonight. Cross your fingers.

Sorry no pictures of Elijah tonight.

No comments: