Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Socks

I was going to post on sleepy Sundays but I forgot my camera with the DJ stuff that was sent back to my In-laws about 45 minutes before I remembered it was there. So instead baby socks it is.

Okay I would like to talk with the individual who thought that socks should be made in baby sizes. I am sure that who ever decided to make these darn things never had a baby because if they did they would actually work. Here are my complaints about the little socks. First, they hardly ever stay on. Now with the changing weather I fear for my child's toes to get so cold they just up and fall off so I put on little socks. I then spend the next 5 hours readjusting them pulling them back up until I finally get fed up and yank them off. Second, if they do stay on they are so darn tight that the chubby little legs/feet of the baby have sock imprints on them. Elijah's feet in socks look like my feet when I was pregnant. Sausages in fabric. And third, If they do stay on, every time you have to change a diaper, they are just one more thing you have to remove. If you don't remove the socks then your baby is bound to dip one or both of his feet in the poopy diaper that he just created for you.

My solution, all baby pants should be make with little booties attached just like the all the pajamas. That way the toes stay warm and you don't spend your whole day fixing the socks. Tada.

On another note, I started to go back and put labels on all of my posts and reading all the old posts. It's my mind and I really don't how it works. Some of them are funny if you pick a label and read several of the posts you might get a kick out of them.

No comments: