Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bed

Many of you may know that one of my favorite past times is sleeping. I love a good nap, I love sleeping in Hotels, I just love sleep. My favorite thing about the change in weather is the change in bedding. the last couple of night Bj and I have been going to bed freezing. We have to cuddle up shivering for about 20 minutes before we are warm enough to sleep. I also sit there the whole time and talking about getting out the heated mattress pad. Well last night I did it myself. I stripped the bed and put on the new mattress pad and new sheets along with a down comforter. It makes me so happy the first week after I change the bed for winter. All day today all I could think about was the bed and how great it would be to sleep in my bed. So the one thing I am so excited about is going to sleep tonight! I love sleep did I mention that?

No comments: