Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big boobies

My whole life I have never really been blessed with a chest. I would say I have more than some, but definitely less than most. Since being pregnant I was introduced to the world of boobies. Initially I thought it was great in the first/second trimester, then in the third trimester I was just so bummed about my whole body being sooooo incredibly large I was done with extra body parts. Then Elijah showed up. Belly shrunk, boobies got bigger, and bigger. I never quite understood why people who looked the same size as me needed shirt sizes bigger to fit their chest. Well as I start to go through my clothes that came out of my closet during my pregnancy I realize that none of my sweaters will fit until I'm done being a cow. All my shirts are just so unflattering now. I typically end up wearing my work Polo's every day just so I don't have to see my chest in shirts.

I mean really how ironic is that, all growing up I wanted bigger boobs, now I have them and I want to get rid of them. Life is so unfair.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

yeah I just want to cut mine off at this point...

Bryna said...

This is funny. Mostly because of the use of the word boobies. This is also scary to me. Very scary. Hugs.