Monday, October 05, 2009

I love my hubby

Today marks the 12 year anniversary of when BJ and I first started dating. It's crazy for me to think that we have been together for 12 years and never once have broken up. Every time we hit one of these anniversaries we typically have a conversation along these lines. So did you ever thing 12 years ago this is where you would end up? Wife, house, dog, kid all with me?? And every year the answer is the same. Nope! So today I will tell you some of the reasons why I love my hubby.

1. He will kill giant furry spiders that magically appear in the kitchen at random times.
2. He can reach things on shelves that are over my head.
3. His car is always clean so I don't have to worry about ever cleaning mine out.
4. He is artsy fartsy and had a better eye for color matching than I do. Hence why he does all the color schemes for our house.
5. He always makes me laugh.
6. He knows how to tune me out so I still think he is listening when I start to complain about life.
7. He listens when he knows it counts.
8. He is patient with me even if he isn't with the rest of the world.
9. He gets the way my mind works.
10. He knows when I'm having a rough time by the tone of my voice and without me telling him whats wrong.
11. Even though he doesn't do as much as I would like him to he knows how to cook.
12. He likes to cook.
13. He is snuggly like a teddy bear.
14. He is just as ADD as I am which makes for some very interesting moments in our house.
15. He is good at sports, and I enjoy watching him play.
16. He gets up for Elijah in the middle of the night when I tell him to.
17. He has the best smile in the world (second only to Elijah's).
18. He puts forth 100% effort towards new tasks and things he loves.
19. He can now vacuum a room correctly (he is very trainable).
20. He does things for me, my way just so I won't complain about them too much.

There are plenty more but those are some of my favorites.

Love you dear!

No comments: