Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Storage wars

If I had a different kind of free time, I wouldn't mind buying storage units.  I would also want money to spend on the units.  It's a huge gamble, you could pay $300 and end up with an empty box.  But on the other hand you could pay $50 and end up with thousand, and thousands of dollars of collectible items.  I would also need a larger basement so I could sort, organize, photograph, sell and store items that came out of large units. 

I think it would be fun, dirty, but fun.  Who knows maybe some of my dirt issues would be resolved if I constantly was up in my elbows to it. 

2 comments:

Dad said...

Well...the next time you come over for a visit, drop 50 bucks on the kitchen table and I'll let you explore the crawlspace in the basement. Find something you like...and it's yours! This way, you can start small and work your way up to a full storage unit.

Ryan and Katie said...

Ryan's uncle owns a few storage units and whenever they don't pay up he auctions them off. Ryan's dad has bought quite a few and I think always has made a profit selling stuff on ebay and craigslist but he's good at that stuff. I'm not sure I would know what all the junk was to sell it accurately!