Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living with no lines

What is the world coming to?  I went to Walmart today and as I was trying to park realized that there are no lines to park in in the parking lot.  It was like mass chaos.  I mean cars with enough space between the two of them to fit 75% of a car and others with enough space between them for a car to open up the doors wide enough to fit an elephant inside of it.  CRAZY!

As I was walking in I started thinking, "Why is it that where ever you are the dress code for Walmart is always the same?"  You could be in Beverly hills (if they have a Walmart) and you will see people in pajama bottoms and huge hoodies.  You could be in the ghetto, and what do you know, hoodies and pajama bottoms.  Walmart is even awesome because when you go there you don't feel the need to do your hair or even put on nice shoes.  I have seen slippers in Walmart, on the feet of shoppers, not just on the shelves. 

Next time your in Walmart take a look at the dress.  It's also a good place to people watch if your cable ever goes out.

No comments: