Saturday, March 19, 2011

Learning

I went to a wonderful feeding course yesterday and today and learned a ton!  However, all the wonderfulness came with having to give up my Saturday.  As I rolled out of bed at 5:00 am I was very bitter towards this class.  At 6:15 am I was cursing the fact that the rest of my family was sound asleep in bed and I was not.  At 6:30 I was pulling out of the garage and driving toward the beautiful full moon as it was setting.  It had turned a lovely shade of Orange.  As I drove a little further I began noticing all the things that are wonderful about 6:30 am.  So to keep me in a good mood I started making a mental list of all the wonderful things. 
  • Fog over an open field at dawn but before the sun is up
  • The moon as it sets
  • The lightly frosted/dew covered grass.
  • Green lights
  • No traffic
  • Watching the sun rise over the city.
  • No traffic
  • Quiet in the world
  • A hot tea.
  • No traffic

No comments: