Monday, February 28, 2011

Boobawy Saturday: By Elijah

I like the day Mommy and Daddy call Saturday.  I hang out in my crib until the sun is up and then when I yell to Mommy that the sun is up she comes and gets me.  Then she lets me watch Momo (Mommy translation: Elmo) or Pooh in her bed with her.  I think she needs help staying awake though so I have to pat her every 5 minutes to wake up.  Daddy then makes yummy breakfast today we had boo bawy (blueberry) pancakes. 
Boobawys are my favorite.  I ate a nana (banana) and 2 pancakes.  I'm a bit messy. 
Then we went to Mawmaw's (grandma) and Pawpaw's (grandpa's) to meet cousin Landon. 
Mommy said Landon is a baby and he is my baby cousin.  I could not tell the difference between a cousin baby and the other babies at daycare.  I liked Landon, he was a good baby, he has some real cool toys. 
Daddy, Peter and Jason all helped me make a giant train set, however, they stopped paying attention and the tracks all fell apart.
It is okay though because all I wanted was the choo choo nunnl (train tunnel) and a choo choo. 
I like the day Mommy and Daddy call Saturday.

No comments: