Monday, February 07, 2011

Who keeps asking for snow?

Last Tuesday the snow started.  We had about 20 some inches of snow.  It was shoveled and moved, come Sunday we had an additional 1-2 inches.  Today we had another 2-3. 

Dear God, 
I know I said I really like the white and clean look of new snow, however, I did not mean that you should keep refreshing the ground covering.  I feel bad for the snow removal crew.  After they finally finished plowing 2-3 days strait of clearing the snow you make it snow again.  They must be getting really sick and tired of clearing the same darn area of snow.  It's just like how I hate doing laundry, because as soon as I am done, there are more dirty clothes.  And if you you are looking for a good place to go sledding, the Midwest is not the place for you to do so.  I guess if you want to go cross country skiing (literally) you are getting really close to being able to do so.  Only a few more states need snow and then you will be good.  I also hope you are sharing all our lovely snow with the Polar Bears.  That way I don't have to worry about them becoming extinct before I save up the 5-6 thousand dollars to see them in the wild. 
Amen.

No comments: