Thursday, February 03, 2011

Snow

Even though I really don't like snow and I am way done with winter and ready for my flip flops and short sleeve shirts I do have to admit all the fresh clean snow is really pretty.  I mean the un-shoveled, un-driven on, un-peed on, and un-walked on snow.  It's pretty and very relaxing.  As I drove to work today and looked out my passenger window I looked directly into a wall of snow.  And it wasn't like I have a small car.  NOPE, I joined the mom club and now have an SUV (semi useless vehicle, but it is useful in weather like this) and am higher off the ground then ever before.  Plus there is so much snow that typical 4-5 lane roads only have a bout 1.5 lanes plowed so the lanes are small and comfy. 

Trust me, when I have to to plow all this snow by myself and as soon as I finish shoveling and a plow comes through and reburies my driveway, I will probably have a different feeling toward all this snow.  But I am living in the moment and loving the snow we  have.  In 2-3 days time all this crisp white snow will turn brown/gray, bumpy and icky. 

No comments: