Thursday, February 24, 2011

No nap

Today I picked up my precious child from daycare to find out he decided not to nap today.  That meant my evening was going to be awesome because Elijah would be way beyond sleepy from the start. 

Boy was I right.  It first took him over 45 minutes to eat.  For anyone who knows my child they will know this is super abnormal, typically he can eat any amount of food placed before him in under 20 minutes.  Once we finally were done eating we had to get our PJ's on.  That too was super fun.  Then we had to calm down long enough to actually fall asleep.  The poor little guy.  He seems to be coming down with something which is not good but he also woke up an hour after being put to bed with uncontrollable crying.  It might be a long night.  Ugh!

No comments: