Friday, February 11, 2011

Oregon Trail

I was doing really good about almost doing a post a day.  Then for some odd reason (maybe seeing 8 kids over the course of 10 hours) I was really sleepy Wednesday night.  I practical, now wait, I did fall asleep while one the computer several times before BJ finally encouraged me to go upstairs.  Then Thursday night I found the old game Oregon Trail on Facebook.  I know, I don't spend enough time at night playing useless/pointless games so I found another one to add to my list that I play.  It all started with Treasure Island, then Puppy Training, then Solitaire, now Oregon Trail.  It took me a while to figure it all out and on my first trip from Missouri to Oregon I took my Hubby and my siblings.  I haven't killed anyone yet which is better than when I was in grade school, however, all three of my siblings were bitten by a snack (not the good kind) and have had a fever.  I also learned I can't float my wagon down the river with out crashing into rocks and the shore, but I have killed a couple of bears, a buffalo knocked me out for a bit which was bad.  But I'm having fun.  And that is why I have not been creating posts the last few nights.

No comments: