Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Birthday Party: By Elijah

Mommy told me that I have been to a birthday party before but I don't remember it.  On Sunday I had a birthday party for my friend across the driveway.  She turned 2.  We went to Bounce Town.  Mommy said it would be fun.  It wasn't.  I didn't like it.  Mommy kept telling me "It will be okay" and "we will do it together."  I kept telling her "No Mommy." 
The bouncy things were weird.  My body didn't feel safe.  I didn't like the air blowing on me form all sides.  It was scary and some of them were dark. 
Near the end of the party I started to have fun when I was in one of the big jumper with just Mommy and Daddy and Jon. I was happy if I had a ball.
I even made a new friend.
Then Daddy taught me how to dunk. 
I threw a few footballs, ate some pizza, and posed for a couple more pictures.
Then I pooped and had to tell everyone. 

No comments: