Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One of those moods

You know how one little thing in your life can set your mood for an hour, day, week, month.  Sometimes you don't know what the thing is that set you off for your mood and sometimes you do.  Sometimes you go into a good mood and sometimes a bad mood.  Well The last two days I have been in an exceptionally good mood.  I guess the bad mood has left and the good mood has come it.  I have caught myself doing stupid little jigs here and there and they make me laugh.  Then in the middle of my day, I go and drop a cup of applesauce on the floor and as I'm looking down to see what I just did, (mind you this is a split second from when I dropped it) a drop flew into my eye blinding me for a couple of minutes and desperately hurting my pride for about 3 seconds.  It was one of those things that it happened so fast my brain couldn't process what was going on and my reflexes didn't take over to SHUT MY EYES fast enough.  After I got as much apple out of my eyes as possible I practically died, because I was in the middle of a session and I just wanted to LAUGH my butt off but I had to keep my composure and stay professional. 

You would think this would drain my mood but NOOOOO it's going to take more than boiled, smashed apples in my eye to ruin my day.  I mean really that was Gods way of saying SMILE at least I didn't spit in you eye :)

No comments: