Friday, January 07, 2011

Most people think that when the are going to be in a weddin they need to get there body looking good for all the pictures. Sure I think about that, espessially since having Elijah, however, it's not the biggest thing on my mind. It's really the shoes I am worried about. Since I have stopped wearing shoes, because I run around in my socks most of the time at work, I don't do well in heels. I am low tone and it takes a lot of energy to wear heals for short periods of time, let alone long periods of time, like all day.

Well the shoes have been picked for the wedding and I have a lot that I need to do to my body before July. Not only are they heels, but they are steilettos and are about 2 inches high. They are cute, don't get me wrong, they are adorible. Pink and sparkly. However, today I tried to see how long I could last in them, 30 minutes. It's going to be a long couple of months until I can last over 6 hours in the shoes

No comments: