Friday, January 21, 2011

New to blogging?? Words of advice.

More and more people are getting into blogging.  The world is going to paperless everything and that is including journal writing.  Me personally, would never keep a journal, never really wanted to, but some of my best cousins always did.  Therefore, when I saw they started a blog it wasn't that surprising.  These blogs/journals are away to look back on your life and remember where you were certain days of your life.  For me I have such bad ADD the things that jump through my head I enjoy looking back on them and laughing. 

As blogging grows so do ways to access blogs.  I read more and more blogs, some who blog daily some weekly, some monthly and some when ever I tend to forget which ones I like and which ones I don't.  I have begun using the infamous GOOGLE READER!!!  It's great, as your blog authors publish they let you know which ones have new blogs, you want to know what else is great?  If someone deletes a post they wrote, it stays in google reader. 

Moral of the story think long and hard about what you write on your blog.  If this really is the "journal of the future" keep in mind there is even less security than the one you kept under your pillow with the two cent lock on the front.  So instead of just worrying about your brother or sister reading your deepest darkest secret, wants, and desires don't go posting it one the World Wide Web.  There is no permanent delete.  Plus it makes face to face time real awkward. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.