Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stinky

The other day I was minding my own business and sleeping.  I mean what else is there to do at 2:00 am.  Well prior to that day BJ had been stinking up the house with some horrible farts.  I mean, they were bad.  Green gas was coming out of his but and he was trying to kill the rest of the house.  So fast forward to 2:00 am and he let one rip while he was sleeping.  It was silent though so that wasn't what woke me up, but yet the need to roll over.  So over I go and a sniff, sniff, stinkyness creeps out of the nicely sealed sheets and into my noses.  And right there at 2:03 am it hits me, "I wonder how much that stink eater blanket costs?" YES, someone out there made a blanket that absorbs stinky farts so this does not happen to you.  Then a couple of nights later it happened again.  Now I'm seriously look into this blanket.  Something needs to be done BEFORE I DIE!!!!

It's called the Better marriage blanket.  Are you kidding me?  You have to check this out.  https://bettermarriageblanket.com/

No comments: