Saturday, January 15, 2011

The End of Life as we Know It!

Many of you have probably heard by now that the Zodiac calender has changed.  There are now 13 astrological signs instead of the 12 that there used to be.  However, from my understanding there have been no new days added to the regular calender therefore, making this new sign a huge line cutter.  Well there are many people around the world calling no cutsies, but I don't think it is listening.  For me personally, I am no longer a Cancer, but have now become a Gemini.  Not real sure what that means and I don't think my life will change much, but some people are very upset about this.  BJ has also changed from Aries to Pisces. To be perfectly honest though I have never followed astrology very much.  I feel that most of the time your horoscope tells you it is a good day, or bad day, your either getting money or losing money, or that you should/or shouldn't lean toward those big decisions in your life.  However, there are many people out there that live and breath by there Zodiac sign.  They only date people that are compatible with their sign, they check their horoscope daily and even get tattoos of their sign.  Uh Oh, guess that permanent drawing across your entire back/stomach/arm/leg/neck is no longer correct.  I can see it now,

"Hey baby what's your sign? Looks like your a Pisces!  Very nice."
"Well actually I was a Pisces, however, when I got this tattoo my horoscope said big changes were on there way and to wait on making any big decisions.  But I didn't listen so I am now a Aries and it doesnt' look like I will be coming into money for at least 3 more years, so I have to wait until then before I can get this one removed and a new one put on to cover it up.  You still want to buy me a drink?"
"No, I can't date an Aries."

Here are the new signs:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

No comments: