Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow take 2

Over the weekend it started getting warm enough to venture to the outside without having to worry about lost appendages or death (words from weather men).  After nap on Sunday we suited up and headed outside.  After about 15 minutes of chasing Elijah around the house trying to get different pieces of clothing on him, I was really happy he was still in diapers.  I would have been really annoyed if we went through all that and I heard him say, I have to pee. 

I had very minimal expectations due to all the past experiences we have had with snow this winter so when we lasted almost 5 minutes with no crying I was thinking we possibly had success.  BJ made a family of snow men

and then we took the dog for a walk and found neighbor friends building a huge snowman.  Then we came home and took some snow pictures.  We were trying to teach Elijah that you could eat snow but in order to keep it clean snow we had him eating the snowmen.  It was like a giant Popsicle for him. 

Then we rolled around a bit and Elijah thought he would try dirt snow.  He didn't like it. 

No comments: