Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I learned today

I have a very large fear of electricity.  Yes, I know, this is a good thing but I never really knew how fearful I was of electricity until I was changing the outlet covers in my office.  I actually sat there and thought about turning off the electricity because I didn't want to DIE.  I never did turn off the power and I am still alive but from now on if anything with electricity needs to be done around the office I am not volunteering. 

Some people think we wouldn't notice an entire pane of glass in a 2 pane window missing.  Or the fact that the method in which they were transporting the glass ruined the object.  I mean come on.  We are a business that works with kids.  We know accidents happen but when you try to hide the fact from us it makes us a bit angry.  At least we know it wasn't our staff. 

Elijah does not like root beer.  If I knew what face he was going to make I would have had a camera ready.  He made the funniest face we all laughed for about 5 minutes.  We couldn't even get him to take a second sip because he didn't like it that much.  He was all about the water the rest of the night. 

No comments: