Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun things I do at work

1. Happy dance with the running man.
2. Caught chewed up cantaloupe before it hits the carpet.
3. Chewed with my mouth open.
4. Sang at the top of my lungs Wheels-on-the-Bus even if it was by myself.
5. Matched blue, red, yellow and green animals.
6. Played the ice cream game 10 times in a week and only won 4 of them or so.
7. Colored some pictures.
8. Fed a pig his veggies and a knife.
9.  Had the same pig clean up a game and be put down for a nap.
10. Smashed as many peas as I could in a minute. 

2 comments:

Jennifer O said...

You have so much fun at work. Today I worked with a 9th grader with a cochlear implant say the word "horror" so that it didn't sound like the word "whore". That's my fun.

Jennifer O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.