Tuesday, February 08, 2011

All Natural

I'm not big on antibiotics.  I take them when I have to but I don't like it.  They really mess up my system and the last time I took them I ended up getting sick with other things for the next 3 months.  I was really sick of being sick.  I have several co-workers who are into natural remedies so I started talking to them.  Most of them are very cautious about what they eat and what they use on there skin.  I started talking to them about this and after careful consideration thought there is no way I can afford all organic shopping, but I might look into natural pain and other type of medical remedies.  The only problem is that there is no real direction to go with them. For example, you feel sick take this one thing until you feel better.  Really I like exact science, you would think I would like cooking because of that, however, natural medicine is not an exact science. So I'm trying this natural route before going back to a doctor.  I think BJ is doing enough doctor visits for the whole family so I am going to try and stay healthy. 

No comments: