Sunday, February 06, 2011

My life starts after 7:00pm

This whole weekend I had things that started after 7:00.  Friday night after 7:00 I had dinner with a bunch of old co-workers.  It was real nice to see people that I haven't seen in ages.

Saturday night we had dinner reservations for our New Years get together at 7:00.  You would think that if you would screw up someones dinner and evening and then turn around and offer an "I'm sorry," you would work your hardest to get it right.  Well we had a 7:00 reservation, that after lots of angry sounding words, we finally were sat at 7:30.  We had to get up and ask for menu's, at 8:00 we finally placed our drink orders, at 8:30 we got our drinks and placed our food order.  Our chef finally showed up to cook our food at 8:45 ish.  In that time, Elijah completely melted down because it was an hour plus past his bed time and the last time he had really eaten was at 12:00.  It was bad.  I don't think we will be going back there again.  GRRR.

Sunday we had the Super Bowl but that started at 5:30, even though I really wanted to see Glee at 9:30.  So I am staying up to watch. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

:( :( :( :( I still feel really awful. :( :( :( :(