Thursday, October 27, 2005

World Champs

Wahoo! Last night the guys in black swept the Astros gaining their first World Series Championship in 88 years. Let's just say it makes me proud to be from Chicago. I did, however, fall asleep for a bit of the game. But, luckily BJ gave me a call to wake me up so I could watch the end of the ninth. The Sox won 1-0 with the only run scored in the eight inning. I was almost certain it was going to go into extra innings and I would have to stay up and watch them all. I guess their motto worked "Win or Die trying" and nobody died! I only wish I was back in the Chicago area to celebrate, just because nobody around here really cares about the White Sox. Oh well.

On another note, my dad is coming up to visit me this weekend and I am super excited!

Time to get back to work. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's under the blooger help menu how to do it. You have to go to your settings and copy an HTML code. It explains how in one of the articles under the Help menu. It's hard to explain without showing you.