Sunday, October 02, 2005

Smile Toes

I spent such a long time this weekend doing homework that I needed a break (that and my toes were getting a bit scary looking). I spent over 16 hours working on school stuff I got a lot of stuff done for all these classes. It was a very productive weekend so I deserved a little extra treat. I also have a wedding to go to this weekend. It is BJ's family up in Minnesota, yikes my first time to Minnesota. I have to look good when I meet the new family. So here are my toes. Sorry about my ugly feet.

While the nail lady was massaging my legs/feet it felt so nice I almost fell asleep. That would have been bad since I had one of my professors books on my lap and it would have fallen in the water.

Other weekend activities, I took my roomies to 40 year old virgin on Friday because we all had a very stressful week. On Saturday I spent a long time at school but we walked downtown to what we thought was going to be a big festival, Yeah we were soooo wrong. It was actually sad and we had to turn around and go home because it was so sad.

No comments: