Monday, October 24, 2005

What an awesome Weekend

I was home this weekend for a bunch of things. First, I had a meeting with my future externship supervisor. I loved her and her case load is incredible, she has the little itty bitty kids, so cute. Then I went to the eye doctor and got some contacts. Ever since I sat on my glasses they just haven't been the same so now I don't have to wear them as much. It has definitely been interesting getting used to poking myself in the eye, and actually has created some interesting experiences like me losing one of my contacts this morning but finding it 15 min. Later. Go figure. Any way, Friday night BJ and I went out to dinner like grown ups, it's fun to pretend to be a grown up some times. Saturday there were family pictures with my mom's family then we went to lunch together. Since my dad and Kelly went to see Tom at Truman it was just Megan, Jasiman, and me chilling for the most of Saturday. Then grandma came over to make cheese cake with Megan. Saturday night BJ and I watched part of the White Sox game (I can only watch when they are winning because I get to stressed out when it is a close game so we channel surffed for a while.) They had a great game and won!!! Then on Sunday it was church, quick stop by work, and lunch with mom then home again, home again jiggity jig. Did all the homework that I didn't do over the weekend and watched the Sox Win AGAIN AWESOME!!!!! Oh yeah, and nice job to the Minn. Vikings for not losing to the Packers. So that was my fun weekend, what did you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly! Congrats on getting an IL externship! That is soooooo great! Yeah yeah YEAH! I am jealous of your blog! You may have inspired me to start one.