Friday, October 14, 2005

Nap time


These weeks wear me out, especially this one. And when I get tired I get spacy. This week I was spacy enough to tell on of the other grad. assistants that I would take her hours so she could go home for her sisters wedding. However, I forgot that during that same time I have therapy. So after a little flub the hours were fixed and I had therapy. But you know when you are just so sleepy, all you want to do is lay down, yeah that was so me. So after I got done with work I headed home and turned on Oprah, half an hour later I was out. Next thing I know it's six o'clock and I'm waking up. Now I have a feeling I will be up later than normal but I am so sleepy that I am not to worried about falling asleep.

P.S. The pictues title is "The Hazards of Napping" And when you have pets, it's so true!

No comments: