Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday? What Wednesday?

Wednesdays are the craziest days of the whole week. I feel like I walk out of the house and 5 minutes later I come home, except in that time I: attend three classes, eat a lunch in 5 min, plan for therapy, clean up from therapy, and work 3 hours in the CMC. I know it doesn't seem like a lot of stuff and I almost feel silly for thinking all of it tiers me out, but it does. I guess its just the constant moving and transitioning between classrooms, activities and planning that just makes it so crazy. Well I promised you all that I would post pictures of my flowers so here they are.

A lot of people have been asking me what the yellow rose is for, This is something that BJ has done since we started dating. In fact, I can't remember a set of flowers that didn't have a yellow rose in it. When you look into the symbolisms of the colors of the roses red of course stands for love but the yellow is for friendship. So BJ give me at least one to show our friendship and our love. Its just something extra thoughtful that makes his flowers nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously teary eyed after that blog! How unbelievably sweet. BJ scores major points - lucky girl you are, Kelly! Glad you both found each other:) -Kim

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!