Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cinnamon Sugar


When I was little and sick we got to eat toast of breakfast/lunch/dinner. On the toast we would have butter and then top it with cinnamon sugar. The best part of it was when the melted butter absorbed the toping making it very yummy. I started thinking about this last night when my tummy was still getting over the flu, but then realized I don't have any cinnamon sugar. I got a little sad at this thought and couldn't sleep for a little while because I was hungry and didn't have anything to eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kelly,heard about your blog and decided to check it out. hope you feel better soon.wishing you the best always.

Ryan and Katie said...

I love cinnamon and sugar toast! We got it anytime not just when we were sick. My dad makes the best cinamon toast. Yum!!

LittleKelly said...

Awww Jen bought me Cinniman to make cinniman sugar for my toast.