Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is my dad's birthday so Happy Birthday to him.

Today I also took a half-day mental health day. I went to school as normal and did therapy from behind the wall so I wouldn't infect the kiddo. But by 12 I was spinning, and in pain so I left. The rest of the day I have spent sleeping and laying on the couch. It's nice to be able to relax and sleep instead of sit around and do nothing (cuz that's what I do on Tuesdays). However, I am missing therapy this afternoon but I don't have the energy to do therapy with him today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly's Dad!!! I felt so bad for you Kelly, nobody has commented in so long. I see you everyday and spend hours with you each day, but I had to leave you something to read on your blog. I love you!!!

LittleKelly said...

Thanks Jen! Love you too! See you when I get home.

Anonymous said...

Hey now, when am I going to get something back? I've commented TWICE and heard nothing from you, Kelly! And you never responded to my email back to you! Tisk Tisk!
-Kim

LittleKelly said...

I'm sorry Kimmy! I thought sent you a reply! I'll get right on that.