Monday, October 17, 2005

Sad Monday


A whole bunch of things combined to make this not the best Monday on the face of the earth. First of all, I came down with a cold/flu or something yesterday and then didn't sleep at all last night, but I wasn't really sleepy. Then this morning it was raining and they had recently tore up part of the side walk on the way to school so now it's all muddy and my clean pants got dirty. Then I got to school and realized that the other day I had taken my keys for the clinic out of my bag and put them in my purse so I was locked out of school. I had to stand there and look like a moron when the next person came to unlock the door. Then I get down to the grad. room and realize that some time over the weekend/Friday the janitor threw out the flowers that I had drying. That just made me want to cry. I mean they weren't in the way or anything and obviously I was saving them, and I can't replace them cuz anything I replace them with won't be the flowers form our anniversary. And all this was before 8 am. So then I have classes and well that made the day stinky (even though I'm stuffed up) just because. In my last class we got our tests back that we took last Monday and I got a 79% on it which is a C+ but in grad school that doesn't cut it so I will be busting my butt in that class to raise my grade the rest of the semester. So then I think great, a 5 hour break I'll go home and nap! HAHA Wrong!! Yeah as soon as I lay down my head just turns to a giant ball of solid mucus and I can't breath, so no nap for me so I'll watch TV. Yeah the TV remote worked to turn on the TV but didn't work to change any of the channels (batteries are died). So recap, crappy morning, comphy on the couch, dead remote batteries. So I decide I'll demantal the VCR remote, yeah they have AAA batteries and I need AA so on to the DVD remote whew one thing went right. But HAHA nothing on the TV how frustrating!!! At that point in time Tania came home so I went to her house to watch her cable but there was nothing on TV there either. Even Dr. Phil was bad today, then back to school for our boring class. The longer I sat through class the more muscles hurt in my body. Now my whole body hurts from the top of my head down to my little toe (which I still don't think is healed all the way since the collision in august). Sooooooooo that's my day I just want to have a whole body corn bag or heating pad and die!! But I guess I have to live through it till tomorrow. I might not do early morning therapy because I don't want to infect my little kiddo.

No comments: