Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finger Prints


I felt like such a criminal today. Yes, I spent my afternoon getting finger printed. Apparently, the state of Ill. now does background checks through finger prints. Guess all those unsolved crimes that I committed a while back will now come to light. I guess I have to say that, that was an experience everyone should try once in a while.

On a different note I am not real sure why I always put off writing my SOAP notes. They only take me 5 minutes to write yet still I always wait until the very last minute to get them done. I feel I am more motivated during a time crunch than other times of day.

P.S. The test on Wednesday, it was HORRIBLE!!! I don't understand how I can spend hours and hours studying for this test and still walk out of there knowing there is no way I could get an A. It's kind of funny though because you study the stuff that the professor seems to highlight during class as being important yet she tests us on the stuff that she might have barely brushed on. It's just frustrating. Well we can all place bets on what I will get on this test, I mean hey if I fail out of grade school because of this professor I might as well make money off of it right?

No comments: