Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Brian! Since today is your birthday this one goes out to you. Hope you have a good and happy day. I'll call you later.

On another note, I have spent some time fixing and adding new and cool things to my blog. First, I took Katies cue and added a counter to my blog so I can see who is checking my blog and how many times they check it. I can also see where they are from, cuz many of you don't leave comments so I don't really know to what ends of the earth people are coming from to read my blog.

Second, I added the list of other blogs I read. BJ has decided to join the blogging world so his site is there along with Katie and Ryan's and other friends.

Third I added some of the sites that I HAVE to go to just about every time I am on the computer. Yes, I do get easily distracted so my blog is a way to get all you distracted too. Just thought I should share the fun. Hmmm, I think that is it. Have a good weekend everyone and I will probably post next Sunday night.

PS did you realize I posted every day this week. I think that is a first for me. WOW!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Hey I didn't know you were on facebook---I couldn't ind you though so facebook me!!!--KT