Monday, October 10, 2005

It's a long one today


I haven't posted since last Wednesday, so there is a lot of catching up that needs to be done. When I left you all I was in the middle of making eye balls with my client so I thought I would up date you all and show you how they turned out. They are actually really cool looking and they tasted really good too. I have never actually made peanut butter balls but after this experience I wouldn't mind making them every so often. So here they are.

Well BJ came up this weekend and we went to Minnesota for his cousins wedding. We had a great time. Here are some pictures from the weekend.


This one is of Laura and her parents at the alter.

Here is BJ and I at dinner, Aww what a cute couple.

This is a picture of Laura, BJ, and Michelle. And the two pictures below are what Michelle created for the family gathering, YUMMY

All the food was great. That was our weekend in a nut shell. We had a lot of fun. BJ, however, was stuck in traffic after he left me here. The 4 hour drive turned into a 6.5 hour drive because there was such a huge traffic accident on the way home. Poor guy he just wanted to get to bed. But he is all safe and at home.

No comments: