Sunday, September 18, 2005

What a weekend


Okay, so I know it's been awhile since I blogged last, but I get so burned out during the last part of the week and the rest of the time I'm just on the go. So lets see, what is going on in my life? Well that answer is procrastination! Yes I do have to admit it, I have been pushing things until the end of the weekend. Now most of the stuff that I wanted to get done are not due in the near future, but still I wanted to get them done. So Friday, we went out to dinner and rented a movie, Saturday I slept until noon, woke up and stared at my textbooks until Tania encouraged me and Jen to accompany her to TARGET, where we spent at least 2 hours just wandering around the store. Then today Jen managed to convince me to go out for dinner/ice cream. Ahhh what great friends!!!! But no worries, all the homework is completed! On for a great week, hopefully it won't be nearly as exhausting as last week and I will get more blogging done!!! Hey last thing I want is to keep all of you in the dark on my life!!!

Love you!

No comments: