Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Demon Shower and Clinic

Oh how I missed our demon shower!!! Apparently it missed me too because it gave me super extra demon shower today. Jen and I have decided that the shower can tell when it is the worst time to drastic change temperature like when you are rinsing the shampoo out of your hair that's when it likes to go ice cold. And when your shaving your legs that's when it gets so hot were tempted to just jump out of the tub to keep our skin from burning off.

And Jen brought back some new rubber duckies for us. Its a trio of pirates. And for all of you into veggie tails you can refer to them as the pirates who don't do anything!!!

Today I also was informed that I get LOTS of power this semester and I get to run the Clinic Materials Center. So I do have to say "thanks Mom for making me such an organized, structure task freak, Because it is really impressing my supervisor." The clinic assignments were also handed out today and its a big bummer I have a co-clinician that I don't think I will be getting along with very well. Oh well it will be very interesting this semester that's for sure.

P.S. Dad~ I got my insurance cards today so I now have insurance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a shower like that one year in our college apt. They finally gave us a new hot water heater.

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!!