Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Poor Elmo


Okay, really funny thing but I feel sorry for Elmo. I got home early from school today because I didn't have afternoon therapy. Well I didn't want to start reading right away so I turned on the TV while I was doing some cross stitch. If you are ever home at 2 in the afternoon you will know that the only thing on TV is soaps, and I'm really not into soaps all that much because they take to much time to just stay caught up. Well I don't know if I should say fortunately or unfortunately for me Martha Stewarts first show was also on today, so I watched it. It was actually fairly humorous, it was prison Poncho day and even her dogs were wearing poncho like the one she wore when she got out of prison. Okay so her Chow looked really cute in the poncho thing I do have to admit. But the funniest thing, was Elmo (from Sesame Street) was a guest on the show. Yeah well Martha's littlest dog thought Elmo was some sort of chew toy and kept trying to eat him. So to resolve the issue Martha had to hold the dog for a bit to keep it from attacking poor Elmo, and Elmo tried to play it off and give the dog kisses but every time he got close the dog tried to bite him and was growling. It was really funny, even though it wasn't supposed to be.

On another note, today was my first day of therapy and this kiddo is going to be a good and interesting challenge. All kids are cute and this kid is definitely no exception. Can't wait to meet my other client on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha-I actually saw that too and thought about posting on it! She is trying to appeal to the younger crowd I guess!