Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm Calling You Out!!


Alright, so I have a couple of siblings (three to be exact), and one of them recently left for college. Wahoo!! However, that individual has failed to respond to any of my communication attempts (wow, long day at school when I start using SLP language in my Blog). Now I have called him several times but due to football, and stuff he couldn't talk, that's fine. SOOOOO I then make the attempt to E-mail him, now I am a student and have been one for the past 6 years so I know how many times a day e-mail gets checked but seriously two weeks latter he still can't reply? What am I invisible???? I know school is busy and phone calls are hard to fit in but e-mail? That takes like 5 seconds. So lets pass this message along to my brother and tell him to talk with his sister, she misses him and wants to know how school is going. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done my part. I've e-mailed him the address. Hoipefully, he will ahve the energy to move the mouse over to the link, push the little button to click on it, and then read a paragraph or two. Maybe you should sign up on Facebook.com. He'll read that for sure. Love, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hey.....I'm not Anonymous!