Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dumb Birds


Okay I know this has happened to everyone, Its two hours before you need to wake up, your comfortable in bed sound asleep. Then it happens. Your awaken by some annoying noise that just won't stop. For me it is birds that drive me crazy. Normally I can sleep through just about everything but those birds. And for all of you who know how much I like sleep I get very angry when I have to cut my sleep time short due to some unwanted chirping. So tell me what drives everyone else crazy in the morning? As for myself I just might try to take a nap and get that last few hours of sleep I missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you have been spammed....I totally agree with you on the bird thing though! Our window ac unit usually blocks them out in the morning. Love ya!