Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh What a day

Its just a case of the Mondays, and by the way I hate the Mondays. It started out fine until 7:30, then I couldn't find my keys, forgot my lunch and my morning snack, got to school later than I wanted too and then had four hours of class. Yes, all this before 12. Way to much to deal with. Now I'm just sleepy and don't want to do anything. However, I'm sure all of you are wondering what I bought when I was shopping so I'll show you two f the great deals I found. The first one is what I got BJ for our anniversary (BJ close your eyes you can't see it, I'm just kidding, tell me if you like it.) Are you ready for the deal??? The origanal price $300, the price I paid including tax $62. Nice right. Okay now for deal two, I was so impressed with BJ's coat BJ said he would get me one too but it was only a weekend sale so I went back an bought myself one. So, for $124 I got $600 worth of coats.

That's all for me folks I'm off to bed.

No comments: