Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Slow yet Busy day


So Tuesday's are not my favorite day because I have a client at 9 am then nothing else until 4:15 pm. Talk about a long day of nothing. My problem usually comes from not being able to get studying done here at school because of my friends that want to talk and goof, yet I can't bring myself to walk the 2.5 blocks home and do home work there. I feel the need to remain here In case something important happens and they need me to resolve the issue. So I have spent my day in meetings with supervisors, writing SOAP notes (therapy reviews), talking with the clinic director, playing computer games, and checking my e-mail like I'm crazy (I don't actually expect people to e-mail me I just like looking at all my e-mails telling me what exactly I need to do.) So now it is about 4 and I am board out of my mind and unsure where my co-clinician is for therapy in 15 min. That's great and exciting! Well I'll talk to you later tonight hopefully I will actually have something fun and exciting to talk about, but don't get your hopes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody's commented on your blog all week. I felt bad for you! You're not home yet, so I'm just sitting here waiting for you. We have lots to talk about tonight. Love you!!!!!!