Sunday, September 25, 2005

AWW Homecoming

Saturday was Homecoming for Naperville North, my almamater. Brett looked sooo very handsome, besides that shaggy hair of his, and Jakie looked very beautiful also. Because BJ and I didn't have plans for the night we decided to go along with Mom to take pictures. While we were there BJ and I were talking and it feels soooo weird to think that eight years ago homecoming was our first date. I do have to say that it would be great fun to dress up and go dancing again, oh wait, it's now called weddings! After 3 homecomings, 4 turn abouts, 3 proms, and a handful of weddings BJ and I will finally marry! I can't wait. Here are some pictures of Brett. Okay maybe not, something is funky with the Blog site, and this is the only one that will post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"An Introduction to Blogging and Avoiding Torture?".....Uhoh, time to start screening the fans. And, I wonder if the pet grooming person knows you don't have a pet.

I must admit, he does look good. Your sister has hers this coming weekend so we're getting ready for that. Should be a good football game...that NaperNorth team against that WW South (unbeaten) team. Can't wait