Thursday, September 08, 2005

Slumber parties!


I feel like a little kid again, except my mom never let me have sleep overs on school nights. One of our class mates is spending the night. Tarra is our friend who lives in Green Bay and drives everyday back and forth. Tonight however, she doesn't work her job so she is staying on our couch!!!!! So do you remember when we were little and you had friends stay the night. What did all you do at your sleep overs? I remember one summer every sleep over that my group of friends had we watched the movie "Camp Nowhere" that was a great movie. AHHHH memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom always had games for us to play at sleepovers. She never let me have them on school nights either.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....remember when we started the tortilla chips on fire at your house and you freaked out that we were gonna set off the fire alarm!!! good times...good times..