Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow day

What did I do on my snow day you ask? Oh you know some laundry, walk the dog in the ridiculous cold, wrote some IEP's, and lesson plan. I hate to say it but I'm bored.  I really haven't been at work long enough to really need the day off.  I did have BJ take the little man to daycare just because he would be bored out of his mind here and at school he has buddies to hang with.  

I have to thank God thought, he  decided to allow my body to accept the colds that were going around school.  Saturday I was down for the count, stuffy, drippy, achy, and crabby. Now I'm just stuffy with a small side of coughy.  This long weekend has really helped me recover without missing work.  Could I have worked? Most definitely! Am I happy I could be germy, snotty, and gross in my own home? Yup!

No comments: