Sunday, January 19, 2014

Missed one

I was doing so well, but I missed yesterday.  I have excuses if that counts? I could also post twice today and make up for it.  I also had a great post idea while I was getting ready for church but in the time it took to go to church and shopping and have lunch I have forgotten what I wanted to write about.  Boo in me.  So instead I will tell you about last night.  Oh you know, we went to see Frozen for the THIRD time in the theaters.  Yeah I know my child knows almost every song by heart and sings along.  I know my child also knows 50% of the lines throughout the movie but still, we went anyway.  We have even gone so many times that he has decided he wants to be a prince because he can't be a princess since they are Girls. It is really cute. 

What can I say, I am a Disney girl at heart and I will do anything in my power to make my child a Disney boy.

No comments: