Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fire

A couple of months ago a coworker of mine had her house catch on fire.  The cause of the fire was an electrical issue that was set off by her crockpot.  Since the fire we have talked a little more each day about it, but it does make me think about things.  Here are some of the things that the whole ordeal has make me think of.  

1. I am thankful both BJ and I have family with extra living space where we could live for a short period of time.
2. I want all of my pictures stored on the internet so I don't have to worry about that.
3. I have come to the conclusion that other than the living things in the house I feel I could replace everything except Elijah's favorite stuffed animals.
4. I constantly think about not having the dog in the crate when we are out hoping that would give her a chance to live.
5. I have a continus list of things that are plugged in of where fires might start.
6. I wonder if people would know where to find me during the day.
7. I want to redo my kitchen!

It makes you tank that's for sure!

No comments: