Friday, January 10, 2014

Brick wall

It's hard for me to believe that I had just had 2.5 weeks off of work. I feel like I have been working nonstop for at least a month.  The reality though is it's just been 3 days. And they were not the hardest days either.  The kids have been great these few days.  Happy, compliant work bugs.  But I have to say I really miss my 8:00am roll out of bed time, along with my afternoon nap.  That is probably the real reason this week has kicked my butt.  On the up side of things all the teachers feel this way. I have teachers who have lost their keys for three straight days only to find them at the end of every day. I have seen teachers looking off into space for moments on end before they realize what they have been doing.  Please note thoughts (unless I'm just that exhausted I can't remember) I have given you a small window into my life.  Thanks for coming back, I know I can be a bit scary/weird sometimes, but let's be real, that's why you love me.

No comments: