Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kindergarten

If I write it it might come true, so since I don't want it to come true I am having a hard time writing it.  

In August my baby will officially stop being my baby and turn into my school age kid.  I have been thinking since he was born that I would hold him back a year and start him after he turns 6 but I can't justify it anymore.  I work with the kindergarteners and know what is expected of them at this point in  the year and in some areas Elijah meets and exceeds those areas.  Therefore, I have to come terms with it all..and it's hard.  Registration is the second week in February, I'm floored.

On the up side, Elijah knows 60+ sight words in flash cards and some books.  It's crazy how fast he has added these words.  We only started at the beginning of January.

No comments: