Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sledding

With all the snow and a 2 and a half year old what a better time than to go sledding. 
This is the reason why BJ and I had kids.  It was so we could do cool kid things where there were other kids with out looking like the creepy people without kids.  Being smart though I did not bring the camera because I did not want to kill it.  Elijah loved sledding, other than the part where the snow got all in his face. 
He wanted to stay for hours but seeing as BJ was the only one that was able to pull him up the hill we had to cut it short.  We staged some pictures after we got home in the backyard.  Even Resuce loved the snow.  I think she found something under the snow becuase for about 5 minutes at a time.  I almost thought she wsa going to stop breathing. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha. So...you're saying we've got to have kids so that I can go sledding?? :P